as defined below, wishes to provide users and visitors to the site
internet www.italiapneumatici.it all information relating to the purposes for
which collects and processes their personal data, the categories of personal data
object of treatment, the rights that are recognized to users e
visitors to the Site pursuant to Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 ("GDPR") and
of the national legislation on data protection (overall,
allow users and visitors to the Site to pay in an informed manner
consent to the processing of their personal data, where this is necessary
according to the Privacy Law.
This document can be printed using the command print present in the settings of any browser.
Centropneus S.r.l. (VAT number 03102560483 ), with registered office in the area Via Provinciale Francesca Sud, 153 - 56029 - Santa Croce Sull'Arno (PI), Italy, is owner of the processing of user / visitor data, collected through the Site ("Owner" or "Centropneus S.r.l."). Owner contact email: email@example.com
Among the personal data of users / visitors that the Data Controller
collects through the Site include:
- Personal data (name, surname, company name, date of birth, tax code, VAT number);
-The data of contact (e-mail address, telephone number, physical shipping address and billing address); And
- Any responses of users / visitors to the questions provided and feedback requested by the Site through online forms and surveys (hereinafter, "Personal Data").
The Personal Data listed above are collected by the Site at moment:
-of the registration on the Site, for users who register now for the first time to the Site ("User"); or
- the purchase of one or more of the products offered for sale through the Site, for non-users register on the Site ("Guest").
Unless otherwise specified within the Site, all the Personal Data requested are to be considered mandatory. It therefore remains understood that failure to provide Personal Data marked as mandatory prevents registration on the Site or the use of the services therein offered; failure to provide any Personal Data marked as optional does not prevent registration on the Site or the use of the services offered therein, but could still make the use of the same less immediate and user friendly.
of the treatment
The Users' Personal Data will be processed by the Owner according to principles of necessity, data minimization, lawfulness, correctness, proportionality and transparency for the following purposes:
(a) provide the Site, allow access and registration to the Site, as well as use of the services offered through the Site, namely the purchase of products online and the order management and any other service that may be offered in the future through the Site for which the User / Guest requests the service, as well as improve the Site and the services offered therein;
(b) insure assistance service to the User (by filling out the form provided on the Site or by contacting the Data Controller directly) when registering on the Site and / or use of the Site and the services offered therein, and also to resolve any reports of malfunctions and / or disputes;
(c) fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests from the competent authorities, to protect their rights and interests, identify any malicious or fraudulent activity;
(d) provide the User, via the e-mail address indicated when registering on the Site or purchasing through the Site, commercial information and newsletters relating to products and services similar to those already purchased / requested by the User;
(e) send to the User advertising material and carry out promotional activities, of marketing and / or direct sales of products and / or services sold and / or provided by the Owner;
(f) to send to the User commercial and promotional communications relating to products and / or selected third party services (i.e. companies of the Group to which the Owner, parent companies, subsidiaries and / or associates, companies agreements with the Owner and third party partners), with whom the Owner maintains legal relationships (without communication in this case of Personal Data to third parties);
(g) perform profiling activities towards the User of the Site, i.e. evaluating the your preferences, consumption habits and tastes, also through the invitation to participate in market research, for the subsequent sending of communications profiled marketing.
Legal basis of processing
The aforementioned processing purposes (see section "Processing purposes", letters from (a) to (g)) are processed by the Data Controller on the following legal bases:
(a) execution of the contract with the User and the legitimate interest of the Owner;
(b) execution of the contract or pre-contractual measures at the request of the User e legitimate interest of the Data Controller
(c) fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject and / or legitimate interest of the Owner;
(d) legitimate interest of the Owner, unless the User opposes;
(e) consent expressed by the User;
(f) consent expressed by the User; And
(g) consent expressed by the User.
With reference to the purpose referred to in point (d) above, the User / Guest may object to the receipt of such at any time communications by contacting the Data Controller at the e-mail address indicated in art. 1 above.
The contact methods aimed at the activities of direct marketing, on behalf of third parties and profiling as in points (e), (f) and (g) above, may be both automated (by e-mail, sms, push notifications, other massive messaging tools, etc.) is of the type traditional (telephone calls with an operator and postal items). In any case, the User may revoke his consent, even partially, for example by consenting only to traditional methods of contact.
In case the User consents to the indicated profiling in point (g) above, it will assume an automated activity in order to place the User in a category of subjects with homogeneous characteristics (below the profile of purchasing preferences, product of interest and areas of purchase) on the basis of his previous purchasing experiences, analyzes of the market in which it may have participated, of its demographic class e of its activities on the Site.
Third Party Websites and Applications
The User is reminded that the Site may incorporate or otherwise interact with third party applications and websites, to make the ancillary services offered through the Site. Third Party Websites and Applications are governed by the respective terms and conditions of use and information on the privacy. The use by Users of Third Party Websites and Applications it will therefore be governed by and subject to the terms and conditions of use and information on the privacy of such third parties, to which reference is made.
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures pursuant to of art. 32 GDPR, aimed at preventing access, disclosure, modification or the unauthorized destruction of Users' Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out on paper and / or through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in art. 3 above.
Recipients of Personal Data
The processing of Users' Personal Data will be entrusted, in individual operations, to the employees and / or collaborators of the Owner (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators), duly authorized and appointed.
Any third parties delegated by the Data Controller to processing of Personal Data of Users / Guests (e.g. service providers third party technicians, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies), will be appointed as Data Processors ex art. 28 GDPR. The updated list of Data Processors will always be able to be requested from the Owner, by contacting him at the e-mail address indicated in Article 1 above.
The Personal Data of Users will not be subject to dissemination or transfer outside the European Union.
Place and period of retention of Personal Data
The Personal Data of Users / Guests will be stored in the server of the Data Controller, all located in the EU.
Having said that, Users / Guests are reminded that the Site can incorporate or otherwise interact with Third Party Websites and Applications, for the purpose to make available the ancillary services offered through the Site. The Websites and Third Party Applications are governed by their respective terms and conditions of use and privacy policies. The use by Users of the Sites e Third Party Applications will then be governed by and subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies of these third parties, to which reference is made.
The Personal Data of Users / Guests are processed by Owner and kept for the time necessary for the purposes indicated in art. 3 above. In particular:
- for the purposes referred to in points (a), (d), (e), (f) e (g) of art. 3 above, the Personal Data of Users will come stored by the Data Controller (but not used for the purposes (d), (e), (f) e (g) in case of opposition, or in case of absence or subsequent revocation of the consent) until the User deletes his account. It remains however understood that the Data Controller may keep the Users' Personal Data for defend their rights in relation to disputes currently in progress of the request or upon indication of the public authorities. The User can cancel your account or by sending an express request to cancellation of the Data Controller's Personal Data (see Article 1 above);
- for the purpose referred to in point (a) of art. 3 above, Personal Data Guests will be kept until completed the execution of the existing contract or pre-contractual measure. For the purpose referred to in point (d) of art. 3 above the Personal Data of the Guests will be kept, except in the case of opposition, as long as the interest persists legitimate of the Owner. The Personal Data of the Guests will not be processed - and therefore stored - for the purposes referred to in points (e), (f) and (g) of art. 3 above;
- for the purposes referred to in point (b) of art. 3 above, Personal Data of the Users will be kept for the time strictly necessary to resolve the request for assistance, reporting and / or dispute and provide Users with feedback. Even in this case it remains however understood that the Data Controller will be able to keep the Data Personal, within the limits of the law, to defend their rights in relation to disputes in place or on the recommendation of public authorities; And
- for the purposes referred to in point (c) of art. 3 above, the Users' Personal Data will be kept by the Owner as long as the need for processing persists to fulfill these obligations law.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of this term the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability Personal can no longer be exercised.
Users can exercise certain rights with
reference to the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
-obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your Personal Data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the Personal Data are communicated (so-called right of access);
- get the rectification or integration of inaccurate Personal Data concerning him (so-called right of rectification);
- get the cancellation of Personal Data concerning him in the following cases (a) the Data Personal are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) has withdrawn his consent to the processing of Personal Data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) has opposed the processing of personal data concerning him in the event that they are processed for a legitimate interest of the Data Controller; or (d) the treatment of yours Personal Data does not comply with the law (so-called right of cancellation). However, we point out to the User that the retention of his Personal Data from part of the Owner is lawful if it is necessary to allow him to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
-obtain that the Personal Data concerning him are only stored without them other use is made in the event that (a) should contest the accuracy of yours Personal Data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such Personal Data; (b) the processing is unlawful but is opposed in any case to the cancellation of your Personal Data by the Owner; (c) the Personal Data is necessary for the verification, exercise or defense of a right in court; (d) has opposed the processing e verification of the possible prevalence of the reasons is pending legitimate rights of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party (so-called right of limitation);
-to receive in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device the Personal Data concerning him (so-called right of portability).
- get the cessation of processing in cases where your data are processed for purposes of commercial communications / newsletters relating to identical products or services to those already purchased / provided by the Data Controller (so-called right of opposition); And
- to revoke his consent to the processing of Personal Data at any time, remaining firm the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before revocation